Agrichemical Certified Handler

agricultural field

Under the Health & Safety at Work ( Hazardous Substances) Regulations 2017 a person conducting a business or undertaking (PCBU) is required to have one or more certified handlers if your workplace uses, handles, manufactures or stores certain hazardous substances. – acutely toxic substances (classes 6.1A & 6.1B)

A site visit will be arranged once an application and questionnaire is complete contact us for more details.

Click here to view and download the application form and resources.